Next version is done. Well, done except for my old tests that I have to run through. But the new functionality is in there and it works. This also marks the first time I set up anything resembling acceptance tests. Essentially its a list of URLs, both that are designed to pass and designed to fail, that hit every permutation of my test data. That's proper, but it isn't set up using a tool like Fit. I just added the URLS to a "group" in Maxathon which I opened and checked against my testing documentation. This kind of testing would be so sweetly done if I had it set up using FitNesse, but that's a job for the future.
I checked my longest query, and its up to 14 pages from 11, the original length. 99% of the time only a portion of that query will be evaluated, but in the worst case scenario... its the worst case.
In celebration for this milestone (and my ability now to rejoin my work moving development out of the dark ages here), let's groove on some Chocolate Rain!